Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Garage Sale

We just moved, again... Another grueling company relocation to a simpler, more efficient warehouse in Vancouver, WA. In the new facility we are practicing LEAN principles daily. We are working towards eliminating waste daily and have made good strides already, but barely scratching the surface overall. Time to learn patience, right?!

Something new I am reading is a book about tidying up. Every day now I look at 3 items to remove that are not immediately necessary to my daily function, or do not bring me joy. So far I am over 30 items removed. Every day something new tries to replace them, however...

In a few weeks will will hold Vancouver's largest garage sale - A 3 day event geared towards clearing out the closets of LUSB. On sale will be loads of new and good-as-new merchandise, including hunting gear, outdoor and recreational bags and accessories, sewing and quilting carry cases, and many other items for use in the field, farm, or with family. As the date is confirmed I will update it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment