Monday, January 31, 2011

The Big C

Some months back our good friend Joe was diagnosed with cancer. While I wrote a few pieces on this, I thought I would follow up with an update on how my dear friend is doing...

Joe's a trooper. Chemo, radiation, doctor visits, discomfort, shots, and countless other issues that arise when cancer becomes a 'lifestyle' have tormented my dear friend, but he pushes through with a smile, a strong faith, and a positive attitude in spite of it all. I cannot begin to tell you how much I admire him for being a model of what one should be when faced with difficult circumstances.

Joe's resting at home some days, coming to the office as he feels fit to, and generally just getting through the multiple treatments he goes through. I pray constantly for his good health. Love you Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment