Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Dog Has A Facebook Page

Yep. Chance, my dog, the family dog, browses the friend web on FB whenever he gets the chance. Well, whenever his assistant logs in for him, on account he's a dog, and can't read, write, or do much of anything beyond that which a dog does. While this may seem ridiculous, and it is, somehow humans are determined to personify our pups and make them our peers.

I am not sure when I fell off the truck and hit my head, allowing this to happen, but I can tell you I really don't mind it at all. If this is the worse of my offenses, so be it, I don't think I'm offending too many people.

the moral of this story is that we all have our quarkiness, and as long as we are not injuring orinsulting others, I think most can be forgotten as quickly as recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment