Tuesday, July 17, 2012

UFO's, and other Cryptids

The UK decided to offer us minions a few documents that may suggest alien life exists. Now, I haven't read any of them, but my bet is that there's nothing to admit there are, or aren't, such life forms abducting us humanoids, slaughtering our cows, or artistically transmitting secret encoded messages to us through a corn field crop circle. I sincerely love to watch those conspiracy shows. I like the guy with the shadowed profile and the computer altered voice. He, himself, sounds like just such an alien. Isn't that ironic?! Nothing says secret government cover up like the blurry guy with a tracheotomy.

While we're at it, where the heck is Bigfoot? He's got his own crew of fruitcakes walking around looking for him. He's got a TV show, beef jerky, fan clubs, laws protecting him, and even bumper stickers. I can't wait to read his x-files when they get released. Hopefully we'll get another far-away, granular, softened image of him walking through the woods. As Mitch Hedburg said, 'maybe Bigfoot really is blurry.'

I guess I'll be a skeptic until I see one in the flesh. Of course, if I do, I'll run like a Chupacabra after breakfast, so I won't be much good at retelling the story. Unless, of course, my alien abduction is captured on my GoPro.




No comments:

Post a Comment